Did you ever wonder why some people seem to be able to sell anything? I'm sure you've run across this type of person -- and have probably bought something from them! These are the ones who could sell ice cubes to Eskimos, a Yarmulke to the Pope, you know who we mean....
Some people can sell anything!
In this article, we'll talk about how to hire your sales staff, and we'll address questions like:
Read on to find out how to put together a sales team that can produce. And remember, if there weren't sales people, there wouldn't be any need for production or management!
- How much experience should your sales reps have when you hire them?
- How important are computer skills?
- What should you look for?
- What should you include in training for your sales reps?
- What personality traits make one person a better sales person than another?
- How do you know if you're hiring a "star" or a "dud?"